FILE # 241289 - p.

HIGHLY DE-CLASSIFIED; This space is intended for the volition
of any auditory or visual stimulus that I encounter. I use it
as a dumping ground for ideas, images, moving images, songs,
moods, and anything else that I find and want to keep within my
creative lexicon for further use. None of this media is my own.

Filing Cabinet.

20091231

Mazda from HELL



"It’s called the 787B and it revs to 9000 RPM, incredible by the subdued standards of Le Mans, where cars have to be engineered to last the equivalent of a whole season of Formula One’s worth of racing. Rotary engines are rev-happy by default and racing cars are loud by default, which makes the eye-popping Mazda something really special when it comes to testing the implosion limits of human eardrums."

WATCH THE VIDEO