FILE # 241289 - p.

HIGHLY DE-CLASSIFIED; This space is intended for the volition
of any auditory or visual stimulus that I encounter. I use it
as a dumping ground for ideas, images, moving images, songs,
moods, and anything else that I find and want to keep within my
creative lexicon for further use. None of this media is my own.

Filing Cabinet.

20091205

The Faceless: unfuckingbelievable.


SO, I am in love with the Faceless. It has been a year since their album Planetary Duality came out, and I still listen to it just about every second of every day. It is truly unbelievable in terms of technicality, lyrical content, songwriting, EVERYTHING. I love Michael Keene's floaty guitar tone on his solos, and I love his sharp precise attack on everything else. AND the singer's name is demon carcass, so fuck yeah.If you don't listen to metal, this album will let you know exactly why you should start. Listen to the songs Planetary Duality I & II, Legions of the Serpant, Xenochrist, Sons of Belial, Prison born, or anything else really. Some good songs off of their earlier album Akeldama include Horizons of Chaos I & II and Leica.

THEY ARE EXTRADIMENSONAL BEINGS THAT AN EARLIER PRECURSOR OF THE SPACE PROGRAM MADE CONTACT WITH. THEY ARE NOT WHAT THEY CLAIM TO BE. THEY HAVE INFILTRATED A LOT OF ASPECTS OF THE MILITARY ESTABLISHMENTS, IN PARTICULAR AREA 51.

LISTEN TO THIS SONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dvw2XChUoM

AND THEN THIS ONE RIGHT AFTER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD9heR3yq3M&feature=related

AND THEN WATCH THIS SCARY SHIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn6HSNHzYZU&feature=related